Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2014, 12:05 AM

in3deep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When I went for first interview in govt ministry few years back, I was too naive to think that the job offer would come within 2 weeks of my interview. End up after 1 month, I still expected a call for 2nd interview, letter or even email if not successful.

Don't keep too much hope, even you just went for an interview yesterday. The greater the hope, the more you will get disappointed if bad outcome. At least you will feel better. Go on applying other jobs that you think suitable or ideal.

Anything is a bonus. If you read earlier posts, there always some saying that they got job offer after 1 or 2 weeks. My advice to you is keep on applying until you are receiving job offer.
hai

guess i'll mantain some hope till next week

juz for the reason that so far HR have kept to their timelines... called me within 2 weeks for 2nd intw... called me in a week after tt to update me that position on hold due to strtegy shift

they told me to wait for 2 weeks for another update... so i guess they desere some trust