Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How confident are you in getting the other two jobs? Since you do not like the job scopes, no point accepting ? My advice would be to wait everything till wednesday morning. If not received, go call to check with the HR dept for both once again. If they still dragging, you can consider accept the first job offer in the afternoon.
Oh my, the other job which I mentioned I went for interview yesterday and told me they will try getting back to me next Wednesday, actually reposted their job advertisement today on the portal again.

I doubt I got the job for that agency already..

So I am left with going for a job with good pay and benefits, but not very near my house, OR a job which is near my house but pay is not good and I am expected to perform OT which I cannot claim for as there are backlog already.

I won't say I do not really like the job scope of the job which pays me better, just that if I have a choice, I will not do that scope of work, but they told me I will be rotated in 1-2 years time as they believe every employee to be an all-rounder.

Haiz, in such a headache! :/