Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes there is a great difference in industry & job scope, my current job is in the electronics industry which i have worked for 6 months, will be 7 months when I tender, the job i wanted and got now is in pharmaceutical research, which i will be starting immediately after i tender. My current job is nothing more than a mean to get paid while i hunt for another job.
I like the mean to get paid while I hunt for another job.

I am in a similar predicament. A bit different. I have been with my company for years. In the last year or so, this boss that I am reporting to seems to have some issues with me or maybe I have stepped on his toes unknowingly. We use to work quite well as a team. He tries to ostracize me and ignore my emails. Good thing I have built up quite a reputation in my company that he needs to think twice to get rid of me. Hence, he is employing th tactics of cold storage and tries to make me frustrated so that I will leave on my own accord. I am talking to a few other companies but somehow, I want to stay on and slug it out. Any advice?