Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you're my boss I'll beat the **** out of you. You how old? Hard work can get anywhere? Haha. Last year I put in more effort and got more results than my peers, but they got promoted instead of me due to favoritism and politics from the upper management.

You think this is schooling days got study will get results? Please. Open your eyes and work a few more years before you sprout nonsense.
totally agree with TS whom u are replying to. that is a good work ethic and something i value in my employees.

to you: you how old? still don't know how to play the game? managing your bosses are just part of the game. why do you think certain groups of FTs get jobs and promotions over sinkies? do you think they are really cheaper/faster/better or is it just because it is part of their P/I culture to know how to market themselves? oh wait, you sheltered civil servants do not get to experience this competition with FTs so you will never really know what happens in the real world outside.

try taking your lousy work attitude out there and see how many months you last. anyway civil servants are overpaid to knock of on time and wait for retirement.

have some pride in yourself and don't disgrace Singaporeans.