Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Tender period up

Hi, this week is my last week in my current company. I have tendered without a job two months ago and this Friday will be my last day. However, I am panicky now cos I have no job interviews though I sent out my resume to many companies. I do not want to consider other industry. There are no job opening at this moment. The job adverts were many weeks ago so I guess the position has been taken up. I do not feel alright to send my resume to agencies cos they are just wasting my time. I had one call from a job agency briefly interviewing me over the phone. I have stated so clearly my reason for leaving my previous job yet she still ask me. In the end, she just made some stupid assumptions about me and then said will get back to me which of course never hear from her anymore.

Can anyone tell me whether you got your perm job via a job agency and has been working since happily ever after ? Do you think job agencies are more suitable for students who are looking for temp assignments or ppl who only want contract or temp jobs ? They really wasted my time unless I have no other choice but nowadays I see alot of job agencies advertising.