Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Your theory is flawed, if someone does not want kids how do you expect them to fully support them if they didn't want them in the first place.

Also I've seen daughters taking care of their fathers who were known to be womanizers and wife beaters. Is that unjust yes but there is no black and white for this kind of thing.

I don't understand your logic on how a rich man will be ill treated at a nursing home, hello when white foreigners retire in places like Thailand they're kids are not there to care for them. In fact in western countries having children take care of their elderly is almost non existent. And a man with money has very little limits in options.

You're the kind of person who judges everything on face value, plus you're life experience sounds really narrow and to be honest kinda boring. Stop judging others and go enjoy your life before its too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have a child, you have a 50% probability of being taken care of when old. If you have 2 kids, your probability increases. If you have no kids, you have zero probability.

Don't think living in a nursing home is that great. You hear of cases where the old folks are abused and these poor folks who are senile suffer in silence.

Good luck to you if you think your wealth will suffice for you in your old age. You will lonely, as noone really cares for you. If you have kids, there is a chance, no matter how small the chance is, that your kids will take care of you. I'm sure if you have cared for your kids and not neglected them when they are young (with the excuse of work, whereas you actually spend time clubbing and womanising), they will take care of you when you are old and senile.