Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Is this a direct sales (of health supplements) thing?

I think for fresh grads, the best thing to do once you start work is to continue increasing and showing your worth to your employer through skill upgrading, attending professional courses etc. Don't get distracted by this kind of side jobs. That's is one of the fastest way to lose your main job if found out.

I have 1 or 2 colleagues who tried to earn extra by giving tuition at night or some side jobs, end up they were more stressed and tired. Their job performance dropped which affected their promotion and bonus. End up with bad performance grading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearyhealthy View Post
A fresh grad from university (general degree) probably starts with a pay of $3,000 per month. Depending on which profession you are in, probably 10 years later, after that much slogging and stress, an average performer would probably draw around $5,000 per month or even less. Cannot quit your job (bills to pay) even though it's so stressful? As a salaried worker, I guess many of us share the same fate of having "just enough to not starve to death but yet not enough to full our stomachs)?

We have a group that holds sharing session on how to utilize your time properly to make some extra income and even earn way way beyond what you would have earned as a salaried worker. Drop us an email at [email protected] if you are keen to join our sharing sessions.