Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As a house husband, does your hubby do the house chores, wash the clothes, hang and iron the clothes, wash the toilet, mop the floor, go to market, cook meals, send and fetch kids, teach the kids, etc?

Why do you not mind him being a house husband? Why don't you like him drive a cab?

Does your parents mind that he is a house huband?
Actually, we have a maid most of the time and he does not do all that as he does not want to be a house husband. He spends most of his time surfing, sending out resumes, going for interviews, looking after the kids but mostly it seems to me, he has a good life though he says it is a 'torture'.

Actually, I do not really mind him driving a cab ...was just trying to persuade him as I can then give up my car which is a burden to me. But he says it is a waste of his degree.

He will prob continue his cycle of landing sales manager jobs for a few months then losing it cause he cannot meet the sales target. Been like that for many years.

I really hope to get the state consent for the JB house and hopefully can retire there in 7 years time when RTS is hopefully up and linked to Thomson line then I can travel here with my kids for school and maybe work a bit in the morning while waiting for them. And can buy a cheap malaysian car and give up the ridiculously expensive Sg car. Have until then to clear as much of our mortgage as possible...hopefully passive rental income will be stable with our population growth.