Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Whats your net worth
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2013, 01:37 AM
dives

Thanks Whizzard honored, replying back at 1.30 am just goes to show how little activities I plan for myself on the weekend lol. This forum is for 5% serious talk and 95% well just crap talk really.

I have UBS pen too silver one, heavy and solid, got it from a friend who must have snuck it out from some client presents drawer. Its really good quality so I assumed the one in the picture was the same, that was way before 08 though when UBS had the budget for almost anything. Good times Is the UBS wealth office still at Suntec?

That's a good approach to balance conservative with aggressiveness always good to see things from both ends, I suppose ultimately it really depends on the bankers who want to look out for the best of their clients.

Hope one day I can work up some proper working capital to manage and participate in this realm of financial investments with some experts who know what they're doing..

Meantime I better get some sleep lol
Have a good weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizzard View Post
Haha Dives ..... well, if everyone else is gonna stir some **** in this forum, I may as well add to it and see where it leads to ..... just for laughs!

I didn't intend to reply but since it's you, I would just say that its just not a pen, but a cheapo pen probably made in China that has a LED bulb at one end and a ballpoint nib at the other end ..... in case the authenticity is ever disputed!

My UBS banker is a conservative person whilst my Coutts banker is an aggressive tiger. I always get 2 quotes before I do anything, unless the structure is so isoteric that the other one can't do it. I was taught at a fairly young age that it's always good to have a mechanisem to keep everyone honest!