Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - HR-related Jobs - How much are you earning?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 11:34 AM

lordlad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonG View Post
Let me get this whole thing straight once again. In the earlier postings, you were asking people to advise you how to get a MNC HR job. Now you are telling us you actually have a Masters degree and already have 2 years experience working in a MNC HR as a recruiter!

How did a MNC HR inhouse recruiter end up posting on an online salary forum asking others how to get recruited into a MNC? Shouldn't you be advising others instead? And how did a MNC recruiter with a Masters degree end up doing $7/hr job in a SME? This whole thing is not adding up at all. Is there something in your past history you are not letting on here?

These are valid questions any *ahem* MNC inhouse recruiter interviewing you will also ask... Also I do not understand why all your responses must always be laced with negativities like "haters", "heroes", "crime", "no comprehension skills" etc. As another poster above noted, I am direct but I've never personally called you names. Other than 1 or 2 trolls the rest of the responses above seem quite measured to me as well. Why the venom?
i was reading Bingle's post with curiosity as well....as in how a Master's degree holder ends up doing $7/hr job.......kinda makes the master degree useless...

(p.s. i am 'only' a diploma holder)..