Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Retrenchment In Singapore
View Single Post
Old 30-05-2013, 11:36 AM
Verified Member

Retrench SG is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I dont understand how this thread is progressively turning more and more negative and redundent.

I think the original idea of the thread starter simply wants us to share the experiences about retrenchment and how we have moved on from there. It is a reasonable idea and i think it can be potentially give support to the readers out there who had experienced the same situation.

i had been retrenched a year ago and as much as i hate admitting that, i took a huge blow and i started doubting my work capability. the fact that i was only 25 soften the blow slightly and i have time to train and upgrade my skills to be more valuable.
Looking back, if this thread has been around to give me hope, it would have encourage me and i will not be as depressed.

Please stop casting negativity here, we dont need more people to jeer and look down upon people with unforseen circumstances. for those who are laughing right now, i hope you know that what goes around comes around.
Thank you for your support sir. FYI THIS IS NOT MY CLONE in case some of you start pointing the finger around..

To tell you the truth, I actually created a forum to discuss this on the internet and I am trying to gather experiences, opinions and advices so that I can share this on the other forum.. if you are interested, google retrenchment in singapore

I am doing this not for money or for some school project...I am doing this because I believe in sharing and caring. I am not trying to be noble or trying to be some elite **** that you talk about. I am just doing my tiny part for the society because I seen too many ppl getting retrenched and they fell into depression (go to other forums, you will see what I mean). Not all ppl are created equal, some r weak and some are strong, for those who are strong, pls spare a thought for others....

Btw if you feel what I am doing is nonsense, crap, worthless junk etc by all means PLEASE DONT COMMENT. U WILL ONLY AFFECT THE PARTICIPATION LEVEL IN HERE.

If you feel bitter or negative, AT the very LEAST, post your negative experiences not comments pls. Be gracious pls dont be such a sore loser, it only goes to show your immaturity

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app