Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Best-Paying Jobs in Singapore (2008)
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 06:26 PM
insider--

Default 4315

Pinabonds, all ministries come under the PSD. It's the PSD who despatches the various AOs to whichever ministry it deems.

Please note that PSD is under PMO. All ministries are under PSD.

PMO provides administrative support to MAS. MAS is the central bank. Does MAS have fiscal policy jurisdiction? Or is it MOF that formulates our fiscal policy and the Budget? You only need to answer your own questions.

Insider2, please stop reassuring yourself by your repeated barrage of replies to me. I didn't even bother reading your latest post in detail, because I glanced enough of it and saw your repeated self assurance that was irrelevant to what I said about 1) the ranks of all government scholarships 2) the ranks of PSC scholarships 3) the organisation set up.

You didn't address anything I said. I never said that unless a Singaporean is clever enough up to a certain standard, he is a failure. Please stop mirroring your insecurities onto me. I am an innocent bystander.

I'm sure you'll do very well in your stat board even though you're a farmer. So please, stop reassuring yourself by harassing me.