Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Really that bad for engineers?
View Single Post
Old 29-11-2012, 10:13 AM
metalX

Quote:
Originally Posted by poor and stupid View Post
Ok, it seems like a lot of "unregistered" and "guest" who duno working as what are bashing me.

And some other "engineers" claiming to have a "decent" pay. OK, chemcial, mech, civil in O&G are high paid, i give you that. But some line of "engineering" really is to the dogs now.

I am from "electronics" like the most of everyone who studied "engineering" and i can tell you the pay sux for consumer and industrial electronics. *i am now waiting for someone who does military/avionics to bash me.

If i want to say even something remotely good about electronics "engineering"; its, easy to get hire and you get to play forums everyday.

4 times i leave my job for side projects then decided to get back... I get hired and started working the start of next month...of cos pay is low la thats why everyone can hire for fun mah
Except for the project manager in O&G who quoted 12k, the rest of the engineering folks (inc me) here claim fairly reasonable pay around the 5k region. This is actually "decent" for a mid career fresh grad to the best of my knowledge.

You are the one who keeps crapping nonsense and try to degrade engineers by comparing them to 3k dishwasher, 7k taxi drivers and now the latest 8k data entry clerks under the pretext that you are advising engineering youngsters on their career for alturistic reasons. You are one shameless buffon.

You & I & everyone else knows this is rubbish & just brings one to a natural conclusion - why the fcuk are you still in engineering then? You can just rent a taxi get your 7k or head down to Recruit Express and ask them to get you a 8k data entry job right?