Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MAS for Mid Career Professionals
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2024, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In case you haven’t realised, MAS thread is quite “guai” relative to other threads on this forum, in that people don’t really name or identify others here. So suggest you don’t do so, cos you never know how they might react.

Anyway, from your previous post, you are not the one being scolded or spoken loudly to, if anything to complain, it should be for that guy she was allegedly scolding or speaking loudly to to do right?

I don’t know who she is but you gain nothing from trying to out her… anyway from what I know (my own experience and what other colleagues have told me), some of the “old school” MAS folks can be quite “teruk” (fierce) when scolding people in terms of the tone and volume of their voice, including towards their own staff… so I won’t be surprised if no one bats an eyelid or even find some fault that justified the scolding… ha ha ha…
Why so scared? People dare to scold or shame others in public, then such people deserves to be discussed by the public. It's just simply asking for it. I guess that person probably wouldn't mind.