Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2024, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, my senior told me that too. But got to know some peers don’t hv to lead job n doing section work only, chill chill and still get promotion. The ugly truth is that once the uppers found out u don’t mind doing a bit more then tons of work will coming after u. I tried my best and really don’t know how to high-lvl work w/o proper guidance. And now rushing for 2 jobs but no one is helping me out which driving me crazy. Guess that’s why I’m so frustrated.
Since you’re taking on a senior role now, why not try completing the high-level work first and then get your manager to review it? From their review notes, you amend accordingly. Most of the time, we try to understand from past year AWP.

If you compare with your peers, yes, it may seem unfair since you are doing more. But it does help a bit more when you become senior, as you are exposed to more challenges when you’re an A2. Once you become senior, you have only yourself to depend on. Your associates, managers and clients will ask you questions and you will need to provide them with answers.