Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MAS for Mid Career Professionals
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2024, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Errmm, i think your view is seriously imbalanced. The pull factor for people to leave any company is that of prospects. The push factor for people to leave any company is often sh*tty bosses or colleagues, low pay vs workload, etc. So I don't think you can say that leaving is always for the better, and certainly not "most" (unless you have the stats).

In terms of naming and shaming...I think most complaints here are because people suffer tons of wrong here, suffer in silence and that's why taking to this place to let it out :/
Well I feel you, let it out if it’s valid feedback but the point is just be sensible while going about it. Don’t give people a reason to go after you irl. Examples might include posting factually untrue stuff they can easily rebut. This is different from opinions where some different groups of people might take different view, if you got something to support your view.

The thing is sometimes people let down guard posting anything they want online thinking it is anonymous, but that is totally falling into the trap. Another simple illustration, those mentimeter they use for polls, you would think it’s anonymous right? Once, someone mentioned, oh, they later discovered it was the same poster posting certain answers. To me, those answers were not even that controversial! Anyway I don’t know how or what exactly they check, but this and other incidents suggest to me that sometimes they may not focus so much on the feedback but who is the one who said it! So to repeat in case it’s not clear, the trap is giving people a reason to go after you irl.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app