Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Regarding the Nadine v Ethan Ong saga, I personally feel like Nadine was out of line. She has no interest in the matter, tried to be a SJW and land a punch in order to seek some online fame/attention.

In the end, she got punched back and is constantly putting up social media posts for attention despite saying she is not looking for attention/pity/gofundme.

If you are reading this Nadine, I hope this is a wake up call for you that the real world is merciless. As you are a year 2 Law Student in one of the most prestigious law schools in the world, I find it absolutely unacceptable that you did not even consider the consequences of your actions. I hope that game you are playing, "genshin shitpack" or whatever it is called keeps your mental health in check, because when you tried to post such remarks online about someone else, they had to keep their mental health in check too.

I don't feel sorry for you in the least bit. In fact I hope your parents pay the full price of it i.e. the law suit etc. It is partially their fault for not grooming your EQ. Hope this is a valuable lesson you will take to the grave. No one is buying your "financial difficulties" issue either. You started this, you should see it through. Maybe you can earn back some decency/dignity or people's respect once you paid your dues.

If Ethan is reading this, just note that my opinion above is solely on your choice to take legal action, and has nothing to do with the events beforehand i.e. the alcohol incident. That is a different matter, not saying I agree or disagree regardless.