Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2024, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
OP here once again. To further prove my point above that it is well-settled that law students have had the chance of benefiting from an in-house internship (and that the only way in is NOT just to go in after years of practice), and to persist in progressing this discussion in answering of my question above - for the benefit of all law students interested:

You can't tell me that:

1. Working at Tiger Airways wouldn't enable you to gain legal and commercial experience/understanding in asset/aviation finance/law.

2. Working at AON wouldn't enable you to gain legal and commercial experience/understanding in insurance brokerage/laws.

3. Working at Aramco wouldn't enable you to gain legal and commercial experience/understanding in oil and gas/project development/project finance/laws.

4. Working at Pavilion Capital wouldn't enable you to gain legal and commercial experience/understanding in fund formation/structuring/corporate laws.

1) You can gain legal and commercial experience/understanding in asset/aviation finance/law, just not as much as working in a law firm that specializes in this field.

2) You can gain legal and commercial experience/understanding in oil and gas/project development/project finance/laws, just not as much as working in a law firm that specializes in this field.

3) You can gain legal and commercial experience/understanding in oil and gas/project development/project finance/laws, just not as much as working in a law firm that specializes in this field.

4) You can gain legal and commercial experience/understanding in fund formation/structuring/corporate laws, just not as much as working in a law firm that specializes in this field.