Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bro, that is the old way of doing things, I assume u are from 2021/2022 times, since u mention deepak, now tapper head is no longer deepak btw

nowaday if u on bench too long, there is a long chance to be layoff, in 2023 the company is like not doing well at all, company has been cutting some people, and some project have been closed, like for e.g. Govtech

Now, there does not have many project for you to "interview", the situation now is 20 people fight for 1 role, every time there are opening

Reason is because a lot of tapper are over hired, so they will fill those tapper first....

on bench too long also might affect your TD and bonus

I spoke to the HR, best is you have some connection or already confirm some opening for you, before you leave your project

Now company is already start to ask some of the bench people to go

Heard from my friends: His friend in song got laid off jus a few days ago, they gave her 3 months pay. They just rephrase it as "mutual separation agreement", instead of retrenchment.

There is no company wide retrenchment going on in Accenture, but cutting excess manpower is happening
You sure now got retrenchment meh? Now tap still hiring so extensively, the hr and project leads keep going for what elevate day….