Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2024, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
O**N* ?

You won’t have a choice. If they want to make use of you they die die also won’t roll you off, if they no money can just kick you out anytime
This person is wrong. U can actually forcefully request to roll yourself off if you’re under tap since we are under the policy where tappers are allowed for rotation AFTER A YEAR in your current project. Note keyword: AFTER A YEAR.

Here is one of the many ways how to do it (from my personal exp): Firstly approach the PM in your project EARLY to notify them that you wish to roll-off and don’t want any extension. U need to be firm. Once this is established and they still extend you ( this is usually the case if the project need people and if you perform decently). Next thing to do is to escalate to TAP head which I suppose is Deepak ( by doing so you will cause some tension between ur project incharge and yourself so don’t expect to head back to your project afterwards)

Once this is done you should be able to roll off successfully. You can bench up to 3 months with no issue. I did that and wasn’t fired. Inbetween got many projects interview ( around 9-10) but I was being picky so that caused the prolonged period of benching. Goodluck guys!