Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2024, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Been here and have seen and been through it. It really isn’t fair, I’ve seen people who are deserving of promotions or even fast track (short of 1 month merely) as they’ve been doing dual workstreams for example, or is performing at the next level etc, but they ended up promoting later for whatever dumb reasons the project can give or even your pod lead (tbh what’s their role even sia when they don’t fight for those under their pod). At the same time, have seen midiocre performers or just your average performers promoting at the same time or even faster just cos they can boot lick the right people well. This is the facts that’s why those who can leave to better places they will leave, why stay for a company who doesn’t treasure you?
Just based on observations and what I know from my various friends across the different pods, the pod lead for cm pod I think is the worst one. At least the rest either are invested in your growth by having some proper trainings in place or at least know and willing to fight for you. The cm pod lead I see he speaks well cos I mean consulting right? But look more like a sales person instead.