Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - HR-related Jobs - How much are you earning?
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2012, 02:48 PM

cbee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, thanks for your honest, non-condescending and helpful reply!

I was thinking the same too, internships in relevant consulting firms. A no-name one of course, lest anyone here thinks I'm too ambitious. No worries guys, I'm not going to cold call McKinsey or Bain.

But I have a question, why do you think I should study full-time instead of part-time?

I know what you mean, when I hear people described themselves as that, I roll my eyes too.The only selling points I have currently are my prestigious IT diploma hah, I'm learning to speak Spanish, French and Mandarin fluently(not all at the same time), an active volunteer for non-profit organisations and I'm well-traveled and did I mention I'm gorgeous with great breasts(kidding).

Thanks again for your suggestion, yes internships will be one of the options I shall consider.
What is the timeline difference between studying part-time and full-time? Could you complete the degree faster if you are taking full-time? Being gorgeous with great breasts might help a little I guess.