Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - HR-related Jobs - How much are you earning?
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clo View Post
I just quit my job and one of the reasons is that it'll be irrelevant to the degree im going to graduate with. So I would want take this 3 years or so to rack up some relevant working exp.

tbh this is a super lame reason to quit your job.

Quote:
If I want to work in a management consulting firm or doing recruiting or a consultant when I do graduate and climbing the corporate ladder...What kind of jobs should I go into to do some groundwork and have a bit of edge from the fresh grads when I do graduate?
LOL not trying to be insulting here, but you can wait long long to join a management consultancy with just a IT diploma...

diploma hr jobs are usually those clerk/administrator type like hr assistant, staffing co-ordinator, training administrator etc. not much value in climbing corp ladder if you ask me

as for consulting, probably only those super low level ones like recruit express, manpower, addecco etc will accept diploma, but then their jobs are mostly telemarketing