Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will the firm tell future employers you were on a PIP during reference check?

I just joined last year but my PM warned me they might put me on a PIP to reduce headcount. Should I resign during or before the PIP?
brother, if you are on PIP you must be absolutely cui. reduce what headcount? does that even make sense to you or not, can you open your eyes look around, there is barely enough people still reduce what headcount? is it your co losing clients?

people bs you dun just tarik leh, your manager just dw to spit it out in ur face that you are bad, out of so many people why put you on PIP just to reduce headcount? all facts just point back to that you are cui. another reason why audit so rabak now because the juniors lack critical thinking skills.

audit is not for everyone, the sooner you realize its not for you, the better. my advice is to start finding something that you can do. future employer don't need to know you are on PIP, all they need to see is that you retained your salary for more than 1 year in an industry where the norm is that as long as you are not a screwup you will progress yearly, and this is taking into consideration that the bar is getting lowered yearly (refer to many previous posts about lower accountancy intakes and intake requirements)