Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2024, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I meant 'trigger' as in to trigger an 'alert' to my RO and my HR that I am leaving. My current workplace is still fine just that I am looking for other opportunities I don't see available here. So it seems that it is ok to still put in an application via Careers@Gov at this point? Or do I wait for the mid-year ADP exercise to indicate my interest in a posting or secondment?

The issue is I have only been in my current role for less than 2 years so I am afraid I am not eligible for secondment.
and in your so-called ADP exercise (aka appraisal), u can indicate
but ultimately u r less than 2 years into current role, very rare they will allow staff to transfer, keep tat dreams aside

unless u apply normal job app
and if offered a role at the new SB/ministry, let both sides' HR/HC sort out if they can allow the movement to be counted as lateral mvmt within SB/Ministry

this largely is to avoid yourself having to start from ground zero ie recognising your previous years in the public sector twds your YOEs
--> may well see if your AL entitlement remains 18 or will increase as they deem u as expperienced personnel or not lor