Forums - View Single Post - Civil Service Performance Bonus
View Single Post
  #4932 (permalink)  
Old 28-11-2023, 07:12 PM
Posts: n/a

You should talk to your supervisor and ask for your performance grade for the year. If you performed, they should give you a similar grade to last year (presumably a C), and the PB would be pro rated. If they give you C-, ask them why. Not working for the full year is not a valid reason to receive C-. Now is the right time as the ranking has not been finalised.

Reply With Quote