Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2023, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So what questions were asked during Q&A?
Matter of fact is:
1. accenture pays better than big 4
2. its a great stepping stone for non-tech who want to get INTO tech (jumping to FAANG MBB is not impossible, I’ve already seen examples on LinkedIn)

So if you don’t have alternatives just bear with the long OT (which itself comes with expertise/experience you can sell in job interviews), somewhat shitty maintenance projects, and get yourself staffed on the most visible projects.

Now this is the playbook instead of complaining here on forum. Focus on the controllables otherwise you’ll be miserable.
I second this. One of the rare few quality advices in this forum. I feel that for someone without tech background, ACN is a good company that offers different types of exposure. If you realised that one area of work is not for you, there’s always other types of work that you can explore until you find something that fits your strengths.

Over the years, I’ve learnt to play my cards well and ration my efforts when it’s time to shine. It takes a while to learn how things work in the company but once you figure it out and got the leadership’s support, the stage is yours.

I think that there’s definitely gonna be comparison with other companies and it’s really up to the individual to determine whether staying is the best option.

To me, I feel like as long as you have opportunities to shine and your career trajectory is smooth, there’s no reason for you to job hop. Granted, there could be better opportunities outside, but what are you gonna do after 2 years in that new company when opportunities run dry? Hop again? Isn’t that exhausting?

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app