Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2023, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
L9 is never a “lead” , more like a more senior analyst who guide other new analyst.
Only L8 and above then can be considered a lead, where you start to plan/ approve WBS and leaves. And report in overall weekly/ monthly project meeting for your work stream.
yess that why last time Deepak can say give out Lvl 9 for free

becos Lvl 9 is like normal analyst

Lvl 10 to 9 is easy, but the hard part come in after Lvl 9 to 8

currently I am lvl 9 and I am expected to do weekly project meeting for my work stream, which is nonsense

the recent no increment news, make a lot of people even more despair

anyway I gt a feeling the company is already decide to double down on productivity across the pod and project, each delivery lead will ensure more work is done to ensure efficiency

what does it mean?

- One level will have more task compare to last time
- Project timeline will be more strictly abided, those cannot perform one will be roll out
- Those on the bench one will have lesser month to find project, I heard last time people can on bench for 6 months, but I think they can clamping down on that
- Those who can't take the stress, can't take the heat, will be roll out of the project
- lesser replacement will hired to replace those head count as company working on using AI to save cost

Will it work? I dk, but I think even the MD also dk what will be the impact

Is the newer batch of graduate going to have harder life compared to past year? yes definitely

Does the management care about people leaving the company this and next year? Nope they could be more happy, cos they can save cost without doing retrenchment