Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - IMDA (under MCI)
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2023, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Nope, I don't see a need to defend the leadership of IMDA. The posts and posters here already reflect how nonsensical the whole organization is.

You can easily take a look at the forums for other stat boards and ministries and see the difference yourself. The posts in those forums don't call for XX person or YY person to step down in every single page.

The fact of the matter is that IMDA has no strong reason to exist, that's why staff keep doing funny things to appear relevant.

Even if IMDA were to close down tomorrow, no one will bat an eyelid.

It's best you all get off the ship. If you want to work in an IT-related field in the public service, there are many other stat boards where you can do so.
The fact of the matter is that IMDA has no strong reason to exist, that's why staff keep doing funny things to appear relevant.

lol i stalked this thread for a long time and will give my virgin post to you as you have nailed it

all those fuktards there keep trying to concieve dumb ideas and truly believe that they are, come on say it with me, ARCHITECTS OF SINGAPORE'S DIGITAL FUTURE!!!

Well done wankers!