Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2023, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anyone can share some insights as to what's the difference between "Management Consulting Analyst" and "Change Management Analyst"? Thanks!
Based on my knowledge, Management consulting Analyst is actually under strategy path, where people go through 2 years as an analyst and get promoted to consultant (Mainly doing strat project).Not sure if it's still the same, there may have recent changes this 1 year as I heard they didn't want to continue the 2 years program as people quickly get promoted without any actual skills. Of course given the current circumstances, there are many projects and with this said, if you're not staffed you may get laid-off. Thus, HR will try to assign you to do any **** work which may include but not limited to tech related work, testing, BD etc.

For Change management analyst (Under tap 3 years program) coming up with content delivery to the clients (help them better understand how to use the software etc). It's similar to management consulting route but least the strategy path. Basically just doing powerpoint work. If your powerpoint sibei good and you don't like to do tech work related/ system implementation. Feel that you can smoke the client extremely well and have good PR skills, can take on this role. Ultimately I feel that if one wants to venture out of accenture, better to do B.A role/ testing/ tech role/ dashboard related