Roles in accenture singapore - Page 657 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Roles in accenture singapore

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6561 (permalink)  
Old 15-09-2023, 02:07 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Is there a increment from cl10y1 to cl10y2?

Reply With Quote
  #6562 (permalink)  
Old 16-09-2023, 11:28 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
gt relationship also no use

I friend friend with client/scrum master/ many senior

always buy present for them during oversea trip

expect them to 罩着我

KNN, they also roll me off and claim I "no more value"

I ask them why they say they have internal discussion and say I not value adding
If you in firefighting project , the friendship you make is real 1 leh. Go thru **** time tgt, hard to get roll off

Reply With Quote
  #6563 (permalink)  
Old 16-09-2023, 02:00 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Total 5 years working experience, got offer a role with ACN consulting 7k. Ok? Or lowballed?

Reply With Quote
  #6564 (permalink)  
Old 17-09-2023, 10:11 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Total 5 years working experience, got offer a role with ACN consulting 7k. Ok? Or lowballed?
Depends on your circumstances and background, but in general yes. It takes about 3 years if Accenture is your first job to reach 7k.
Reply With Quote
  #6565 (permalink)  
Old 18-09-2023, 12:49 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there a increment from cl10y1 to cl10y2?
Not for me. Promoted in June 2022. Pay=5.4k
Now still 5.4
Reply With Quote
  #6566 (permalink)  
Old 19-09-2023, 10:31 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Anyone can share some insights as to what's the difference between "Management Consulting Analyst" and "Change Management Analyst"? Thanks!
Reply With Quote

  #6567 (permalink)  
Old 19-09-2023, 01:41 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anyone in National billing project? Going to join it soon
Was from there previously. I would say relationship with the management team is very important. If they somehow don't like you, they wouldn't change their mind about it and wouldn't groom you. Management have their own way of doing things (CL9 and above). For team lead & above level, some of them have technical skill but mostly don't. You will be surprised that there are managers that doesn't have any technical skills relating to the project ( Can't debug etc). So they only know the business logic for their team aspect (This can be achieved if you stay there for about a year and people wants to impart their knowledge to you). Then these same group of people will help to feedback about your performance.

Imagine having actual basic coding knowledge but having to explain there's a defect to these group of people who doesn't have coding knowledge. Things will be extremely difficult as they don't understand from your POV. As there's a tight timeline to meet, mostly everyday will be OTing to do meaningless testing (with management siding one another only and pushing the blame to the tester/new comer who don't perform their task well), their only solution is to get in more people.

Of course there are talented technical people who knows both the functional side and technical aspect of the project, but it's only minority of them (Like 3/10)?

Welfare wise, I think it's quite basic as they provide meals for OTs and occasional dessert treat etc and cab fare (claimable) if you go home after 11pm


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #6568 (permalink)  
Old 19-09-2023, 01:52 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anyone can share some insights as to what's the difference between "Management Consulting Analyst" and "Change Management Analyst"? Thanks!
Based on my knowledge, Management consulting Analyst is actually under strategy path, where people go through 2 years as an analyst and get promoted to consultant (Mainly doing strat project).Not sure if it's still the same, there may have recent changes this 1 year as I heard they didn't want to continue the 2 years program as people quickly get promoted without any actual skills. Of course given the current circumstances, there are many projects and with this said, if you're not staffed you may get laid-off. Thus, HR will try to assign you to do any **** work which may include but not limited to tech related work, testing, BD etc.

For Change management analyst (Under tap 3 years program) coming up with content delivery to the clients (help them better understand how to use the software etc). It's similar to management consulting route but least the strategy path. Basically just doing powerpoint work. If your powerpoint sibei good and you don't like to do tech work related/ system implementation. Feel that you can smoke the client extremely well and have good PR skills, can take on this role. Ultimately I feel that if one wants to venture out of accenture, better to do B.A role/ testing/ tech role/ dashboard related
Reply With Quote
  #6569 (permalink)  
Old 19-09-2023, 01:54 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anyone in National billing project? Going to join it soon
Was from there previously. I would say relationship with the management team is very important. If they somehow don't like you, they wouldn't change their mind about it and wouldn't groom you. Management have their own way of doing things (CL9 and above). For team lead & above level, some of them have technical skill but mostly don't. You will be surprised that there are managers that doesn't have any technical skills relating to the project ( Can't debug etc). So they only know the business logic for their team aspect (This can be achieved if you stay there for about a year and people wants to impart their knowledge to you). Then these same group of people will help to feedback about your performance.

Imagine having actual basic coding knowledge but having to explain there's a defect to these group of people who doesn't have coding knowledge. Things will be extremely difficult as they don't understand from your POV. As there's a tight timeline to meet, mostly everyday will be OTing to do meaningless testing (with management siding one another only and pushing the blame to the tester/new comer who don't perform their task well), their only solution is to get in more people.

Of course there are talented technical people who knows both the functional side and technical aspect of the project, but it's only minority of them (Like 3/10)?

Welfare wise, I think it's quite basic as they provide meals for OTs and occasional dessert treat etc.

If you're actually hardlocked by the project, just go to Finance/ billing related team. They are more cohesive and you will have a better future outside as compared to other team IMO
Reply With Quote
  #6570 (permalink)  
Old 20-09-2023, 11:30 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Guys do consider working in delta partners as a consultant. They pay bank ($100k) as fresh grad, and promote every year. +2 YOE and making 250k already
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Working at Accenture tyroe Income and Jobs 16 26-04-2021 12:30 AM
Career prospect/advancement for Banking sales roles vs Banking "back end" roles happyman Income and Jobs 149 31-12-2016 02:59 PM
Working at Accenture codebutter Income and Jobs 4 25-08-2014 01:00 AM
Job roles horiv3 Income and Jobs 1 08-05-2014 12:34 PM
DL degree in BnF: what are some of the junior roles I can apply?? gradfresh Income and Jobs 3 21-04-2014 12:22 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,555 Replies, 3,622,786 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,124 Replies, 5,479,085 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,634 Replies, 1,472,094 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,501 Replies, 1,235,693 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
21,400 Replies, 10,800,775 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,355 Replies, 700,234 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,721 Replies, 7,159,244 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,055 Replies, 4,900,301 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,865 Replies, 1,275,389 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,107 Replies, 2,558,609 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,303 Replies, 1,167,315 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
941 Replies, 451,964 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
881 Replies, 471,386 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
791 Replies, 590,933 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,505 Replies, 12,913,658 Views
How much savings do you have? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,343 Replies, 845,482 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,401 Replies, 3,971,576 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,934 Replies, 1,661,988 Views
MOH Holdings ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
77 Replies, 52,380 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
840 Replies, 480,361 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,271 Replies, 741,263 Views
GIC offer ( 1 2 3)
20 Replies, 1,467 Views
ITE Polytechnic Scheme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
356 Replies, 402,396 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,400 Replies, 933,013 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,946 Replies, 2,993,084 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,601 Replies, 2,574,516 Views
Civil Servant Bonus Mid-2023 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
281 Replies, 213,736 Views
SLA (Singapore Land Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
35 Replies, 34,285 Views
Working in SMRT ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
46 Replies, 63,648 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2