Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - IMDA (under MCI)
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2023, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wonder how ppl like her can sleep well at night after all these evil treatment towards staff lol. People doing, Sky watching! I hope one day somehow this JK will get some kind of retribution at work... btw, since she was getting by so well at IMDA for so Long, how come she left for other place ah? she too bored here need find new ppl to bully ah? Lol
thx for sharing, hope u and ur director doing OK with less rubbish to deal with
I am not privy to most of the interactions at the higher levels, but what my Director briefly mentioned before is that JK cannot take the heat from LCH, and she also has a personality that tends to clash with other alphas, and LCH is definitely an alpha even though he doesn't look like one. My Director also told me that JK has poor stress management skills and has history of taking NPL or part-time arrangement escape her responsibilities in the past, but she has likely used up all the goodwill and excuses this time for NPL/part-time work, so she has to resort to siaming out of IMDA this time cos her new job scope became too much for her to bear.