Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2023, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not sure about you, but the seniors I met at the career fair were very upfront and honest about the working life.

They gave me the list of pros and cons which were all truthful and I made the decision for myself.
Of course when attending career fair, they will be nice because if they don’t sound nice, they won’t be able to attract graduates right? Does it make sense to you… Reputation is very important to uphold in the firm.. I have attended career fair before.. But in reality, it turns out to be unexpected in life.. nowadays with a lack of manpower/ fewer intakes, the seniors will throw the work to juniors to do..

Similar story: when buying insurance from those insurance companies, they will sound very genuine/ kind etc, but once you have bought insurance from them, they don’t be as nice as before since you’ve purchased insurance and they have earned commissions.. moral of the story is never get scammed by HRs etc because they will never be as nice once you know/ work with them in workplace..