Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS , UOB , OCBC (A commoner climbing up the ranks)
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
U can choose to make fun of me. But UOB had undergo a lot of transformation, xpecially after Citibank acquisition. We are becoming like other local banks. Up to u if u want to be believe me.

UOB will shock you. It’s no longer a poor paymaster. It can pay as good as the other local banks and some international banks. I believe it can catch up to JP Morgan soon. Who cares about Jamie Diamond when we have Wee Ee Cheong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Also, u should ask pple like me, who are current employees. We can tell you the truth. I don’t think anyone outside can tell you like I can. I am very hopeful for UOB, as it had changed a lot.

I think Jamie Diamonds won’t be the best banking CEO. Who will he lose to? I dont think I need to say more. With the upward revision in salary, I think everyone will be very clear.
LOLOL JAMIE DIAMONDS... i'm sure taking u seriously for whatever comments u make hahhahahaa