Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS , UOB , OCBC (A commoner climbing up the ranks)
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2023, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I am the guy who posted earlier. I dunno issit the same for other local banks. But in 2021 and 2022, UOB has massive pay adjustments around 20-30% (not promotion) to keep pace with competitors. That’s why VP1/2 has bumped up quite a lot. I am mid 30s. So I dunno issit considered laojiao. But ask anyone who worked in UOB what is the increment they get in the past 2 years. It should be material.

I dun have a rough figure since I was under the impression that 13k is FVP or VP2 range. So after market adjustment and inflation adjustment in the last 2 years, I also confused what is the pay range already.

U can choose to believe or not believe what I said. I know BOS and OCBC has aligned title hierarchy from AD, D to AVP and VP recently. So I dun talk rubbish.

Thanks for your sharing. 13K basis as at Mid 30s VP1, it is a good package without taking into your bonus. If I am not wrong 13k basis is around entry VP for OCBC (can’t imagine AVP getting 13k as AVP), any one care to verify?