Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2023, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1. We are not affiliated to a recruiter or recruitment firms. We are lawyers/ex-lawyers who found that we could ourselves benefit from consolidated job listings + Telegram updates + salary information. We hope this set of services can be beneficial to the legal community at large.

2. We ensure to abide by the Robots Exclusion Protocol, which is the standard used by websites to prevent automated crawling of their sites.

Happy to answer any more questions 😊

More importantly, we'd like to hear from the legal community how our service could better help address their needs.

If you're curious, you can see how we send daily job updates to lawyers on Telegram here:

t.me/sglegaljobs
Good on you guys, if legit, to try and level the field between the employer and employee market in the SG legal industry.

I think criticisms are natural and to be expected but please don’t be put off by the unmerited bashing that anonymity brings and keep up the good work.

Will you guys be conducting an open survey much like the one that a lawmeme insta did a while back? Or disclosing to some extent where you guys are getting your data from?

Otherwise it’s really just tweaking the UI of the website (web and phone) for me. First would be the words of the page on mobile, which becomes illegible with a white font and white background.

Cheers