Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Career as Teacher
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2023, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default PSA announcement for open posting

Can you apply for more than one open posting?

Yes, that is possible but whether or not you will be shortlisted for an interview it’s another matter.

If you got through interview or multiple interviews, ultimately you can only accept one posting.

How do I boost my chance to be shortlisted for HQ posting?

This is based purely on my personal experience and may not applied to all. First of all, you have to ask yourself, how can you differentiate yourself from the other candidates applying?

First of all, it will be advantageous for you to hold a leadership position in school. Secondly, it will be good to have a post-graduate degree. Thirdly, what special projects are you involved in school, it can be both academic or non academic based, it will be great if these projects are related to the HQ position you are applying. For example, you are applying for position in the CCE branch, you currently hold the position of SH/CCE and have worked with AST and Master Teachers CCE in carrying out a series of lessons on Mental Health at school and presented this lesson to the cluster and nation level, there is a high chance of being shortlisted for an interview.

Will post more if you guys interested to know about the interview.