Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Notice how I never even called any attention to the "big" words or made any sort of point about my English being better than yours. You essentially just outed yourself as being intimidated by PERFECTLY NORMAL words and that's hilarious.

Need I remind you that my "agenda" is to state that 90% of Singaporeans, people earning under 8k, aren't "trash"? Judging by your 'of the streets' writing style, that's you I'm defending buddy. Your friend and/or alter ego here thinks you're trash because 'ur bain nor guud', whereas I do not.

You can literally see people saying (making up) that they are earning 10k a month and saying that 90% of our fellow Singaporeans are loser normies... and the only instances of cringe you noticed are my """big words"""? Hate to break it to you, but the evidence-backed reality is that 90% of Singaporeans who got called trash plus the members of the 10% who prefer not to leap to brain-dead conclusion that millions of people are trash would agree with my POV, making your blind assumption that my stance is unpopular yet another thing you've pulled out of thin air.
holy fk u talk like a boomer

"blind assumptions"

bro you literally thought that everyone here disagreeing with u are the same people lmao

delusional af