Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Don’t know what nonsense you spouting. I’m not the one who replied you in the first place. If you’re so triggered about people earning higher than you you should look inwards and self reflect. Maybe you don’t bring value to the world around you that’s why you’re paid so little and so angry.
Now I'm convinced you are all the same person who rolls out the "replied to the wrong account" every time your are backed into a corner by the points set out by others due to your innate lack of critical thinking skills. I repeat: if you want a gold star for being your own unique person, get your own username. Otherwise, it is patently obvious that you will be solely defined by others by the views you agree with.

This case in particular, don't interject into my conversation with another "unregistered" then if you don't want me to address the gaping flaws in your logic.

As for not ascribing value to the world around us... go take that up with your alter ego, the one who first placed a moral value on salary by calling people earning below 8-10k "trash".

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app