Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries

How much are you earning per annum?

Old 06-05-2023, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As I have mentioned in my post that more than 90% of the people who do not earn 160k per annum after 10 years experience as published by the MOM statistics.
Be humble with what you have achieved and not be snobbish just that you have higher income and going around calling others thrash. Do note that there is no evergreen industry.
Our bro here so triggered he’s below average 💀💀💀

Typical normie 😂

Old 06-05-2023, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
So you've been trash your entire life yeah? Since you've never even hit 7k, much less the 8k to qualify by your own logic. "On track to" is just that... "on track", "hasn't happened yet", "not reality".

Also, the MOM data posted contradicts your claim that 8-10k is viable for most graduates. It shows that only around 10% hit those amounts compared to the 42% of Singaporeans who have a bachelor's degree or higher.
LOOOOL 😂😂😂😂

You can't even reply to the right person, no surprise you can't hit 10k after 10 years LOL 🤣🤣🤣

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Old 06-05-2023, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Our bro here so triggered he’s below average 💀💀💀

Typical normie 😂
I am positively sure you are in a dead end $3k p.m. job judging by your replies. I guess losers like you find it appealing to act like you are elite in an anonymous public forum. How sad.

Old 06-05-2023, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I am positively sure you are in a dead end $3k p.m. job judging by your replies. I guess losers like you find it appealing to act like you are elite in an anonymous public forum. How sad.
Bro talking about himself over here 😂

Typical normie kid who thinks he’s the main character 🙄
Old 06-05-2023, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
You've lost the argument when you need to name call people.

I said nothing about people being trash. What a joke, you can't differentiate the troll and other posters? Smh.
If you want to be recognised, then select a username. Otherwise, accept the reality that you will be solely defined by the viewpoints you endorse because there is literally no other discernable factor about posters here.

Yes or no, you concur with (or are the poster who said) people earning below the 10th percentile value are trash?

Yes or no, you then shared that you fall into the 90% yourself but identify as earning over 1.5k per month than you do in reality based solely on speculation?
Old 06-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
LOOOOL 😂😂😂😂

You can't even reply to the right person, no surprise you can't hit 10k after 10 years LOL 🤣🤣🤣
What a vapid and kneejerk assessment to make. Go on then, look through the last 3 pages and correctly tag all the "unregistereds" to specific users.

Assuming you are the poster who made the original claim that people earning below 8-10k are trash, answer my question. Why did you arbitrarily set the cut off point as 8-10k and not higher? That value already defies semantics since it is way above median salary as stated in MOM data. Is it because you feel that 10k is the personal ceiling for yourself and are hence unwilling to admit that the true elite strata, who earn way more than the numbers you pulled out of thin air, would themselves look at your meagre 8-10k and think of you as trash too?

Old 06-05-2023, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
What a vapid and kneejerk assessment to make. Go on then, look through the last 3 pages and correctly tag all the "unregistereds" to specific users.

Assuming you are the poster who made the original claim that people earning below 8-10k are trash, answer my question. Why did you arbitrarily set the cut off point as 8-10k and not higher? That value already defies semantics since it is way above median salary as stated in MOM data. Is it because you feel that 10k is the personal ceiling for yourself and are hence unwilling to admit that the true elite strata, who earn way more than the numbers you pulled out of thin air, would themselves look at your meagre 8-10k and think of you as trash too?
Bro gotta chill. I’m personally earning 10k pm at 36 and I don’t think I earn that much also. My friends are all earning way higher than me.
Old 06-05-2023, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Bro gotta chill. I’m personally earning 10k pm at 36 and I don’t think I earn that much also. My friends are all earning way higher than me.
Ah, so I was indeed able to read you like an open book. That 10k ceiling was arbitrarily plucked out of thin air—in contradiction to labour force data, in contradiction to semantics, and in contradiction to common sense—because you had hoped to convince yourself that you were part of the "in" group for any exclusionary definition of "elite" you invent.

Keep up the hustle, my friend. Perhaps developing soft skills such as not being so transparent with your motives will clinch you the next rung of that corporate ladder.

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Old 06-05-2023, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Ah, so I was indeed able to read you like an open book. That 10k ceiling was arbitrarily plucked out of thin air—in contradiction to labour force data, in contradiction to semantics, and in contradiction to common sense—because you had hoped to convince yourself that you were part of the "in" group for any exclusionary definition of "elite" you invent.

Keep up the hustle, my friend. Perhaps developing soft skills such as not being so transparent with your motives will clinch you the next rung of that corporate ladder.
Don’t know what nonsense you spouting. I’m not the one who replied you in the first place. If you’re so triggered about people earning higher than you you should look inwards and self reflect. Maybe you don’t bring value to the world around you that’s why you’re paid so little and so angry.
Old 06-05-2023, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Don’t know what nonsense you spouting. I’m not the one who replied you in the first place. If you’re so triggered about people earning higher than you you should look inwards and self reflect. Maybe you don’t bring value to the world around you that’s why you’re paid so little and so angry.
Now I'm convinced you are all the same person who rolls out the "replied to the wrong account" every time your are backed into a corner by the points set out by others due to your innate lack of critical thinking skills. I repeat: if you want a gold star for being your own unique person, get your own username. Otherwise, it is patently obvious that you will be solely defined by others by the views you agree with.

This case in particular, don't interject into my conversation with another "unregistered" then if you don't want me to address the gaping flaws in your logic.

As for not ascribing value to the world around us... go take that up with your alter ego, the one who first placed a moral value on salary by calling people earning below 8-10k "trash".