Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Career as Teacher
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

1) just because u see little value in your colleague, doesn’t mean he/she has no value to the education system. Perhaps your own ROs, the SLs saw the potential in her and decided to groom her. Who are you to put her down?

2) u became KP just because of your hatred towards her? I’d like you to repeat this to your RO.

Wish you all the best as you continue your career in education. Wanna see how long you last as KP when it’s based on your like/dislike toward one person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I couldn’t agree more. Currently a KP and at a point of my career, I am satisfied being a HOT until I literally met a BT who is a total bitch and assign with me as a co-form, this is done as the school hopes that I will mentor her. At that point of time, I have declined SH and AYH role as I want to focus on my family. Well this bitch literally step on my toes everywhere, especially with her insensitive speeches and backstabbing actions, the school is very interested to groom her and she is not even a scholar, her words are basically louder than her actions. In my 8 years of service, I have never met such a bitch like her, such of her insensitive ways was complained to her RO about her department colleague who is doing a project with her and did not even bother to thrash it out with her colleagues. With me, was doing a collaboration with an external organisation, after one of the zoom meeting, she stayed back to ask the external organisation how she can improve the project when me and other teachers have left. She did not know that the in charege of the extrernal organisation is my personal friend and more damning is how she belittle me and other teachers behind our back in front of the external organisation. Abosolutely disgusting.Was offered SH role and took it, become HOD within 2 years as the previous HOD transfer to HQ. She is still a bitch today, school is still trying to groom her but I made a promise to myself to keep her in check and from time to time remind her RO don’t believe in everything she say. Can’t believe I took up leadership role due to her but motivation really appear in all sorts of manner.