Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Career as Teacher
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2023, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Also, department events are supposed to be distributed according to YOUR plans. You mean, officers just tell you their concerns and you will TAKE OVER the work? Isn’t that being unfair to those who do not have other commitments outside work?

Are you then depriving such officers the opportunity to learn and grow?

It’s really unhealthy for KPs to do such things. As we can clearly see here, this KP has taken over MOST of the work in his/her department, then goes on to claim credit here, and most probably in front of SLs.

So unfair to those under him/her.
A wise man will be able to see through the clouds. I am not sure if you are the initial writer who commented that KPs are the ones who do less works and only know how to delegate work and claim credits over works done by his or her JHs.

Please, I am the opposite who listens to my JHs' needs and support them. Support also ganna distort the good intention, don't support also ganna useless.. damm hard to do leh..

I am not your RO and different RO has different style. So please be rational and look at things. If not, I will see that you just hate the whole system and everyone that is on top.