Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Career as Teacher
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2023, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm the original poster and I was waiting to see the majority of the replies to your post. Glad to see you getting shot down. I'm guessing you're a dead weight GEO5 or KP at the ceiling, one of those who is jamming up all the "lanes".

The truth (in case you haven't been opening your eyes) is that every lane is getting congested due to people like you. There is now a great limit to the number of fast lanes, and that is why it's making the cars behind suffer. Congrats if you were born earlier and was lucky enough to climb fast and slow down early. But your value gas actually depreciated much.

What everyone is simply asking, is for cars like yours to be eliminated and to get out of the way for a proper pace for education to progress. In other words, change to a bicycle or walk on the grass.
On the other hand, too many younger teachers think that they're F1 calibre racers driving high end performance cars. In reality, a lot of them are YPs driving souped up cars that sound great but have poor acceleration. Its all sound, without substance.