Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Career as Teacher
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2023, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually, why are you so unhappy about? You are paid to do a job. There are many schools in Singapore. Just like driving, if you see that the left lane is already congested, why drive towards the left lane and insist the rest to speed up?

You own your own career my friend, so what you need to do is to ask yourself are you happy with your progression. If the answer is no, then switch to another school or another path altogether. Have you considered if every car is zooming down the lane, how long would they last. Can I end with this small observation to illustrate my point. Every slower driver on the left lane right now was a fast and furious driver of the right lane before in his or her driving life. What you should be asking is, is it making sense to stay in the left lane or zoom yourself out to the right lane.
I'm the original poster and I was waiting to see the majority of the replies to your post. Glad to see you getting shot down. I'm guessing you're a dead weight GEO5 or KP at the ceiling, one of those who is jamming up all the "lanes".

The truth (in case you haven't been opening your eyes) is that every lane is getting congested due to people like you. There is now a great limit to the number of fast lanes, and that is why it's making the cars behind suffer. Congrats if you were born earlier and was lucky enough to climb fast and slow down early. But your value gas actually depreciated much.

What everyone is simply asking, is for cars like yours to be eliminated and to get out of the way for a proper pace for education to progress. In other words, change to a bicycle or walk on the grass.