Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eh, lawyers, I got a proposal for you that's more exciting than a courtroom drama. Have you ever thought about ditching those law books and trying your hand at consulting?

Hear me out, okay? In consulting, you'll get to work with a bunch of different clients and industries, which is way more exciting than staring at the same old legal documents all day. Plus, you'll get to wear suits that aren't black, which is a huge win in my book.

And let's talk about the money, ah. In consulting, you could be raking in the big bucks, like cha-ching, six figures or more. Plus, if you play your cards right and become a partner, you could be rolling in cash like Scrooge McDuck.

But wait, there's more! Consulting can actually offer a better work-life balance than law. You'll still have to work hard, but you won't be pulling all-nighters like you might have to in law. And that means you'll actually have time to enjoy your life, like going to the beach, eating chilli crab, or whatever floats your boat.

And let's not forget about the opportunities for growth and advancement. You'll be constantly learning and developing new skills, which is way more interesting than trying to remember all those legal cases. And you'll be working with smart and funny colleagues who can help you progress in your career, and maybe even become your new besties.

So, if you're feeling tired of the legal grind, come join us in consulting. We promise it'll be more fun than a barrel of monkeys, or your money back (just kidding, no refunds). Don't say I bo jio, okay?
well I’m a trainee right now looking to enter consulting in the MBB would appreciate any help