Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2022, 11:46 AM
S&C Consultant

Default Smelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does Accenture do return offers for its interns at the end of internship? Thought I had a good chance as I left on a good note with my proj manager (made it clear about conversion and they were supportive) but there was no offer anything and the HR told me their SOP is that they will contact me again closer to my graduation. Is this SOP even real or just something to placate people from bothering them? Context: think i was in the tech dte but am wanting to join s&c
1. Sometimes you might be good, but there are no vacancies within the projects or within the account. Then you will be rejected.

2. You might leave on a good note with your project manager, but if you do not shine in the eyes of your other supervisors / project manager's supervisor, then you will be rejected.

3. Just because you made your demands clear, it doesn't mean Accenture has to accede to your request. You will be rejected if they see you have this "my way or highway attitude".

4. Return offers are for the truly exceptional creatures. If you deserve it, it will come to you naturally. Leaving on a good note =/= return offer. Many interns left on a good note but not all are truly exceptional.

5. The most annoying thing to do is to contact your Supervisor / HR and ask them why you are rejected. Projects are running at full speed. Don't be a nuisance. If you are not contacted, it means they don't want you.

Period.