Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 15% pay cut from private sector to teach in Polytechnic
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by malawikigo View Post
thanks everyone for sharing your views.

from the feedbacks, hiring behaviour can vary from coy to coy so i just have to give it my best shot. i tend to share the view that if asked to go interview, prolly means ur 50% there already. they alrady see u fit the credentials but mebbe want to tkss with u see can get along anot etc?

so long never go interview hands all shaking sia hahaha
Not to pour cold water, but you too long never go for interview liao. Most poly have 3 rounds of interview & tkss only is for last round meet big boss to go through motion. Out of the 1st round they will forward 3-4 for 2nd interview and last round usually 1 or 2 left.

If it's RP u refer to, then their SOP is to book 1 full day of all the penalist time and then start slotting candidates into 1 hr slots each. They will usually cram ppl to fill up all slots for the day even if not enough.

You better prepare well. If u go in with a mentality that they already 50% select u and just want to tkss, ur in for a nasty surprise.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app