Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 15% pay cut from private sector to teach in Polytechnic
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2012, 05:16 PM

malawikigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if u don't lke politics, and u r now doing what u like current job, and getting an A for it (means ur boss value u), don't make the move. what for? count your blessings. Yes, i like my classes, i liked my kids (even the very naughty ones, really). i enjoy piaing with them during project and competition work time. but i hate the management. ok, i hate my boss for giving me a c . that's it. management really need to get their head out of their ****. ask me go sit on this comm handle this, chair this that (stuff i hate doing) then gimme a c. wah piang. working hours.? depends on u.can stay late, can go off early, need to be smart about it. but i worked my arse off. for a c.
wah buay tahan lei if always kana sai kang by management. i just am tired of being on standby and meetings after meetings for the past 6 years but at least management value contributions. tot go poly lecture can CBL abit...do my stuff and teach, put up abit of sh!+ with management and thats it. think i'll just go for the interview n do my best and see how it goes.