Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - [HELP!] NUS Pharmacy vs NBS Business+Accountancy
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeaneLJC View Post
All of my life, I have been Science-inclined but have recently gotten really sick of the memorising and regurgitation of facts. One thing to note though... I do better in Mathematics compared to my Sciences, and I am extremely comfortable with numbers.

In actual fact, even though I'm currently in Diploma in Biomedical Sciences, my distinctions are in modules such as Maths A (statistics), Maths B (differentiation, integration), Analytical & Physical Chemistry (tons of calculations), IDEA (INNOVATION DESIGN & ENTERPRISE IN ACTION), Report Writing & Presentation etc. I don't have a single distinction elsewhere, nothing close to my core modules...
A typical accountancy graduate going to audit or commercial and become an audit or finance manager can expects about $5-8K after 5 to 7 years. If one progress to become a senior manager, financial controller or regional role, one can make more than $10-20k after 10 years.

Average accountancy graduate in the mid-thirties with 10 year experience should earn between $100-$200K per year.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app