Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ITE Aerospace/Avionics Lecturer Jobs
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't see him talking abt his bro in law....are u blind? Further more this is forums about sharing personnal experience....nothing wrong on it....i can say that you are hurt or disturb because you are the one being hurt with the comment...

you swing your weight on potentially defamatory statements...come on lar....if you don't agree then come out your own proof.....that fellow don't need to show proof....you just show your own proof on the salary scale, benefit, recruitment drive, etc....for the rest of the forum community lar...

jobs are hard to find especially good pay and environment...if ITE really fair on recruiting good people then pay must be good....no point talking about passion and vision on teaching while taking lesser pay, etc...

LAE had gone thru proper training and holds professional licence...of course people are keen to teach but pay must be good to bring them over....what the point buying 737 fuselage and park at ang mo kio campus and teach by airforce guys with no commerical experience AT ALL....

If you are one teaching at ITE with airforce experience...you are lucky because HR got no ideas that LAE more valuable than you...

We, LAEs, our pay are offer better rate than ITE ex airforce guys...
1. Perm Status in SIAEC
2. Pay way way more than teaching
3. of course, my colleagues from SIAEC want to teach because they want to have a change of environment...if pay not attractive than no point teach...
4. Our licence are subject to 2 years renewal....if we stop working as LAE...then got problem because have to take exam and interview again...waste of time and money....
5. I got colleagues from airforce join siaec as lae....they also know the value of the CAAS licence
6. I pity you that you don't have CAAS licence....tough luck....or maybe you fail your IQ test and cannot get the job...come on if this really happen then you cannot blame on us LAE....blame yourself for being .......!!! LOL

If you not happy then too bad....everyone have the right to know what happen in the job market...this is FORUM.....not your FB or anything you want your way...go and set up your blog and complaint....

If you don't know how aircraft fly....then you go fly kite....you will understand the fundamental of gravity....c ya at SIAEC...if you manage to get recruit...
Nice one Bro....it is uncalled for LAE to be underpay...while those airforce guys got the best paycheck out of it =)